Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New Blog

I have started my own blog that I have titled "Pause and Ponder". In your walk with the Savior, may you take the time to pause and ponder Him and His word. I appreciate Pastor Jerry for posting several of my articles on his blog over the last few weeks. I hope to continue to post my thoughts on the Word of God and the many great truths of our faith. My prayer is that God will use me to help others fight the good fight of faith and finish the course. I have posted the previous articles that were posted on Pastor Jerry's blog here and they can be found in the archives. My intentions are to write a weekly article as the Lord leads and post a scripture of the week which can be found over to the right. I may from time to time post other thoughts regarding the Way, His word or other matters of concern. I pray that whatever I post will be edifying to the Body of Christ. May we each look to the One who is able to do exceedingly abundantly beyond all that we ask or think as we run the race with endurance.

No comments: