Monday, April 20, 2009

Something New for Pause and Ponder

For some time I have considered adding a short daily devotional as part of my blog. I will endeavor to do just that, keep them short. I will continue to write longer articles as the Lord leads. I still hope to do this every week or every other week if possible. There are times when it takes me longer to get my thoughts out of my head and into words.

I plan to start posting the daily devotional on Tuesday, April 21st, and will entitle it "Short Thoughts for Today". Unless the Lord directs differently, the book of Hebrews will be that portion of God's word that I will be sharing my thoughts on each day. I will post this daily thought Monday through Friday. I ask that you pray for me as I attempt "blogging through Hebrews". Pray that I may write only that which is for the edification of His Church and His glory.

No comments: