Thursday, November 28, 2013

ON THANKSGIVING, MY THANKS GO TO GOD

Without a doubt, I have so much to be thankful for. It seems that God has blessed me and then He has blessed me again. Dead in my sins and trespasses, by His grace and mercy He made me alive in Christ. He brought a young woman into my life who has now been my wife for more than thirty years. He gave me a daughter and a son whom I love dearly and I am so proud of them both. That each one loves the Lord Jesus is a blessing that I can rest and rejoice in each day. He has blessed me with my daughter in-law who I would gladly call my own and my son in-law who knows the importance of Christ and His word. What a joy it is to know that they both share the faith and hope of my children. And He has blessed me with two beautiful granddaughters who simply light up my life. There are times when it is almost impossible to express the joy that these two little girls give. And God has blessed me with a job that He has graciously allowed me to have for more than 25 years now. I have a wonderful church, a great pastor, the privilege to serve, family and friends, etc.. Yes, I have much to be thankful for and my thanks go to God!

No comments: